Monday, June 05, 2006
My grandma(father side) come to stay at my house last week..she old le so lik to scold bt my jie can't tolerate her,yesterday,my cousin 1 yrs old bdae..me and my jie went to jp and buy present for her...after we buy the present,we take the bus 243 and go to my grandmother(mother side) house for the party,on the bus..my jie told me tat she dun lik my grandma,i ask her why?she say my grandma unfair to her,as she told my ah yi tat..me and my bro care for her bt my jie dun..my jie heard tis then she very angry..tis morning..i company my mother to pioneer mall..my jie go along wearing sch U as after gg,she straight away go sch,she go pioneer mall together with us becos she dun wan to stay at home wif my grandma=.=",then we step out the house my jie go to the lift first i wearing slipper,my mother suddenly say"all is my fault",wa kaoz..wat i do again?the way to pioneer mall,my jie keep saying my grandma very unfair,lik yesterday i accidentally step the basket and all the toys drop out then my jie say me 'pi yang' then my grandma scold my jie"u keep playin com..u then pi yang,nv giv mei play"..then my jie start to buay song loh..today keep complaining..we go to giant then she say i alway ask her for com infront of my grandma..or else play com onli when my grandma is slp..wa lau..my fault arh..she nv slp i nt free ma..everytime i free liao she went to slp ma..she dote on me and my bro is my fault arh?who ask her dun do housework and keep playing com infront of her arh..then say wat i do housework when my grandma come onli..or else dun do kana scold meh..then everytime play com so many hrs..of cos get scold lah..then my mother ask her to tolerate she say if she nv tolerate..she talk back my grandma straight away liao..wa lau..wat she mean sia..my grandma talk lik tat de mah..i oso get scold before..bt she at sch so nv heard mah..lik she onli scold her lik tat..then everything start to become my fault..if i nv ask her for com she wun stop till she wan to rest de loh...wa kao..then i dun care my mother on the way back frm giant when she talk to me..cause nt my fault loh..=/,sad arh..i always the suay one=.=




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:23 AM