Saturday, June 03, 2006
Today,me and my best friends went to flag day..it's fun..we enjoy lot...we get lock inside one door,me and my friends run in as we gt chase by mediacorp ppl??We been lock inside and the feeling is juz..OMG=.=,hu~luckily we find a stair and go down see there's a door and nv lock..,scary~..'mao le yi sheng leng han'hahas,and we go do our job and is to ask ppl to donate..lolx..difficult ah..then keep hoping time to up...finaly.....times up..we go return the bag and change clothes...we bring clothes along..then went to shop..fun day..really..first time had dinner wif Best friends plus Sisters...hahas,and time over quite fast,8 sumthing..we take MRT go home...and 2 friends walk home,me and the other friend take bus,actually taking the same bus bt the bus very slow then the other bus tat can oso reach her house come le..so at last i take the bus myself,i wait the bus for long...finally the bus come..my friend call..ask me at where..i say the bus juz came..i ask her,she say reaching..at pioneer mall reaching soon...she oso still at bus lah..then i reach le..i call her and ask her where she is nw..she say at her block downstair..wah..funny...her bus come first we reach our block downstair the same time...hahas=),a wonderful,scary and great experiences day...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:52 AM