Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Went escape trim park today..quite fun de...bt too bad onli 2 of my friends go..cause one cannot go,onli 3 person..we at about 10.30am go take MRT and reach there about...12pm sumthing??Play lots of the machine..rainbow,hai dao chuan,and dunno the rest call wat liao=X...oh ya..go haunted house..hahas...juz went in abit onli my two friends start to say go out..then i say go out loh..then gt one guy act lik vampire ask we all wat happen..one of my friend gg to cry liao then me and the other one ans him tat one of my friend scare till cry liao..wan to go out,bt the vampire say nvm,he company go in till the end...lolx..on the way...wat i heard is..'aww..go out la..'=.="hahas...then go out liao we went burger king for lunch,my friends keep saying...eat fast fast la..come here to play nt to eat...hmm..then i use rush de loh...then we carry on play after eating,after few games,the time is...3pm sumthing le bah...then we wanna play last round...play le then feel tat's very fun..hahas...we play again one more round...the very last round^^,then play liao the time is about 4.25pm sumthing??Then go buy one big cup de drink cost me $2.50..=P,then drink on the way to take bus to MRT station...we wait for 28 station to boon lay...finally reach le and the time is 5.45pm sumthing le...i reach home at about.....6pm..then rest and eat till nw 7pm write tis...hahas..it's fun...bt hope if next time can go we can four go together=)




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
7:00 PM