Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Yesterday is first day of sch after june holiday,it was quite disappoint tat the teacher we wish nv teach us..the teacher lik leave the sch le..nt sure,bt..he nv come to sch yesterday as well as today,yesterday we gt a new time table,we hav a new subject coming out and is specially for us[NT],our VP specially plan tis subject for us..JA,at first i dunno wat is it..nw i noe le,it was fun,first day we hav four period of tis lesson and it is last four period means after our assembly,we take sch bus to a hotel and understand wat do we do if we graduate to ITE and choose tis course...bt i dun really understand...=X,then the other [NT] class nv go,they stay at sch and study,then the next lesson become our class stay at sch then they go out visit the hotel le bah??dunno,guessing onli=X,then after gg back to sch..teacher giv us a piece of paper ask we all to do then do le can go home,sianz..still hav CCA after tat,then me and one of my friend go for CCA..tired and bored,after CCA went home,my godbro come..bring me alot of fun...hahas..he is juz damn cute de=P,today nth special,as normal..go sch study,study then go home..quite disappoint tat most of the teacher tat teach my class is nt the teacher me and my friends expect for...of cos tat's nt we can choose de,sianz...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
4:44 AM