Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Feeling so sick today..duno why,suddenly hav a sore throat and headache,and backache..old le=X,then tell my mum tis morning,she ask me dun go sch,she bring me go see doctor...bt i insist gg..-.-,thought today d&t will go workshop..tan say de..then at last nv go..kaoz...if i noe then i dun go sch le,scare lata cannot catch up and nobody help..cause my friends at another group...then first period mother tougue lesson..teacher quite gd lah..can slp...then i ly on the table and rest for awhile..tell my friend LL tat i feel very sick..she juz say orh..sad sia...nv care me lik ask me why feel so sick...den i nv care..E and JT sit behind me...keep pushing their table..they was playing..sianz..my head pain le still play=.=",then went back to class for CME,then no mood to listen to teacher,juz copy wat teacher write on the board...then 1 period of d&t lesson,talking among ourselves...still feeling very sick-.-,CPA lesson..print out our racial harmony project,kaoz...all printer no ink..wtf,no ink nv buy...waste our time,then recess...juz as normal,bt really nt feeling too well..hmm...then math lesson..1 period,learn new chapter...english lesson le,luckily english teacher nv come...first eng period was talking,hav a cold war wif my friends...cause of some problem...2nd eng period,reply my friend letter and slp,2 period of d&t,lik i say teacher say nv go workshop,so he was there showing his computer things..about d&t de,then me and E was lying on the table and talking,after sch,went home le...i went to slp,and can't slp,so eat the beancurd and hav medicine le,feel very cold..then went to slp again,on the music,slp for 1 hour bah,wake up and hav dinner,nw here blogging,nt so sick nw,still hav some headache bt nt very pain nw,hav sweat le,so nt cold nw...tat's all for today...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:55 AM