Sunday, August 27, 2006
Argh..tiring day...morning went macdonald and hav breakfast wif mum,bro and sis..then go giant wif my mum and walk for awhile then go back to macdonald and meet bro and sis then go home,accompany JT to see doctor as it was a promise to her yesterday..then meet her at 10am,then chat along as we walk to jp,then take bus to polyclinic cos she need MC..then see until 12pm sumthing,i go jp and meet E and JT went home and hav lunch first,then me and E juz buy sumthing and sit at a places to eat,then E went to buy drinks and i take care of the sit..then saw my cousin,we call JT to come along too..then meet JT at about 2pm sumthing..stay at MRT station till 3pm lik tat juz to discuss where to go-.-,then we went to marina square at last,walk here and there,discuss the unslove problem and LL hav some family problem so we r quite worried about her as she hav say sumthing tat make us worried the day before,then we find public phone to call her as my hp hav left nt much money and E de oso,then JT i tink oso bah,then find the whole places of the shopping juz for a phone..finally luckily we find at last as we ask sumbody..lolx,then she was fine le bah,at her grandma house,bt their problem still there..so oso quite headache de..lolx...hmm..then about 5.30pm we went back to jp then i buy strawberry for my godbro as it was a promise to him..then i dunno hw to choose=X,then we saw quite many ppl tat we noe,then at about 6.30pm lik tat,JT and E go home then i go to my grandma house to find my mum,then went to my godbro house wif my mum and giv the berry to him,the berry was nt so gd=X,i dunno hw to choose mah=P,then went home at about 8pm,it was so tiring,then i went to bath and nw here blogging=)




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
1:43 PM