Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Hahas,today is National day eve..we wear red t-shirt to sch...it's a fun day,first we hav go down to first level and see those NPCC,NCC,Red cross,BB and NCDCC parade...and we went to hall for concert and everyone is high during the concert,singing the national day song together...the whole sch was high...then carry on by the games at the hall..nt really fun,cos the teacher in charge was nt fair-.-,hack care about tat...then we sitting at there watching...about 10.15am lik tat,game stop...all of them came back to hall..after some speech frm some teacher,we were dismiss...had a tiff wif my friends...walk back alone-.-,then E run toward me when she saw me..asking me to company her to the swimming pool tat weren't open yet,bt had a party there..maybe...,then i haven tell my mum so i make a call,she ask me to go child care bring my godbro first cos he was crying when my mum go visit him tis morning so my mum was quite worried...so i went home and take sumthing and put some stuff first..E came along my house wif me then we go bring my godbro together,then after we fetch him...we bring him along to the swimming pool there...eat some rice and feed to my godbro too..then went to see hw was the pool look lik..it was so nice,bt haven open yet...then we went home...my godbro stay at my house till 6pm sumthing then his mum come and fetch him,asking we all to go and see firework tonite..my mum agreed,so we went to esplanade...it was so beautiful...i hav some pict of tat in my hp..too bad cannot load it here in the computer..especially the very last...the firework was so fast and nice...then after the firework we go into the shopping centre and waiting for my godbro dad to come and drive us back..we were standing there and my godbro was playing wif his sis...hahas,they look cute^^,then when the car came we went home,it was tiring and far...bt for the sake of seeing firework,hmm...tink worth it bah=P..anw,Happy Birthday Singapore^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
2:35 PM