Monday, August 21, 2006
It's a bored day..spend time finding suitable blogskins in the morning..then quite confused..so nv change,then surf some net le nth to do...so try to change again...finally do and do..my blogskin is done...=P,is it nice?Lolx..then went to bath after tat..go to pioneer mall wif my uncles and mum as my uncle come to my house after i bath...then haven eat lunch tat time,cos i went out wif them after bath..then went giant buy things...went to some HDB buildings and see the house as my uncle wan to buy house,then i was hungry...sore throat start again..blame myself=X..i sore throat bt still eat those fried food=X,then wasn't feeling so well..tinking of tomoro still hav the idiot CCA..I HATE FRISBEE...me and my friends was been force to go every monday..fri oso gt de bt we dun go,if teacher ask..oso dunno wat to say=X..then tomoro dunno will get scold ma leh..cos we escape last friday..bt we wan to stay at sch and still scare those couch and teacher saw us so we saw them we hide or walk away..then at last we noe no matter where we go oso very dangerous,so we went out the sch...then went back to the HDB flat,after we went..no suitable...so we went to the koufu and my uncle drink coffee..then me and my mother share ice kacang...then i wan to eat french fries..cos i haven had lunch..bt my mum nv heard..i was having sore throat and tink of juz nw at giant ask her to buy for me the herbal tea then she say lata bt walk pass liao maybe she forget then juz walk away..i was very sad,lik i told her everything..she nv heard...then i dunno why..i cry,i can't control...i hate tis kind of me..why muz i cry,bt i juz drop some tears lah..tink onli my mum and uncle and his wife noe,my mum console me as she finally realise tat i haven eat for lunch..sianz...wat a useless me,i will quit tat,i wun cry...i will be strong...then we went home,then i went to slp..listenin to mp3...then wake up at 5pm sumthing,had my dinner and brew tea again=X..as my dad specially brought a tea pot for me to brew tea..then after finish the tea..i play com..then my sis scoop ice-cream for everyone then i half play half eat=P,nice nth to do and here blogging=)




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:33 AM