Thursday, August 03, 2006
Nv go to sch today..sick-.-,having sore throat and headache...actually tis morning then plan nt to go,my sis didn't go too,cos she's sick too..tis morning suddenly sit beside my bed ask me go and see doctor together wif her...then at first i reject..cos scare lata sch gt too many work then cannot cope...then my sis angrily went to toilet and bath..cos if i dun wan rest she oso dun wan..then i lying on the bed nd tink for few mins...then went to toilet and knock the door tell her i'm nt gg to sch lah...then about 8am sumthing...walk to jp wif my jie..gg to take 187 to polyclinic bt my sis say wan to walk at jp for awhile..then we brought milo ice and burger at mcdonald..and about 9am sumthing we went out jp and take bus to poly clinic...wait for the number,wait for our turn to see doctor and wait for medicine...all tis wasted 2hrs sumthing..when reach home is 11am sumthing-.-,then went to pioneer mall wif my dad,mum and sis..my bro was at sch,then went to eat fried chicken=X..dad and mum keep nagging..sick liao still eat fried chicken=p,then went to the basa malam and buy some clothes...and then went home..hav a slp,and juz wake up nt long,on the com and surf net then nw nth to do le and blogging^^,tat's all le..cya




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
8:33 AM