Monday, August 14, 2006
Nv went out today..stay at home...dunno why,mum ask me to go out wif her and jie together wif my uncle cos my sis go to buy the material for a dress...and my uncle de wife help my jie to do a dress...then they went to buy bt to me it sound bored so i stay at home...they went out le left me,my bro and dad,nth to do cos when they went out my bro wan the com and i pass it tohim...then i went to lied on the bed and trying to slp till they come back..bt can't get to slp..then msg my cousin and some friends,then smsing all the way...-.-",then since can;t slp so i get up,bro still playing com..dad slping...about 3pm sumthing le..then i went to living room,dad wake up tell me he hav cut the honeydew ask me to go and take out and eat...then i eat le and put back the left over to the fridge..and i went to parent room...my dad was slping on the bed...maybe too tired le cos he work frm nite till morning..then i watch VCD on the room...although quite bored bt better then nth to do,then quite hungry le..mum and sis still nt back yet,dad still slping..time is about 5pm lik tat liao,bro still there playing com...then i fried a egg and eat the dinner my own-.-,i went to bath after tat...mum and sis come back when i finish bathing..tell mum i eat le,then i only eat the fried fish and vegetable loh,then my dad giv me some rice say his rice too many liao..hahas,sis nt eating..she was playing com-_-,bro pass the com to her..then i finish eating liao i go blew the tea..hahas,dad praise tat the tea was nice...cos my 2nd aunt buy many types of tea for us then i choose the tea tat hav nice smell de,i noe it today too...first time drink tis tea=P,nice tea nice tea=P,then went to basa malam wif bro and buy sausage=X..cos the basa malam today is last day ma..then feel lik eating^^,hmm..then on the com and blogging nw...sianz,tomoro gt sch..sad,fri nv go CCA..tomoro will kana scold ma?haiz..more scare kana punish=X,tat's all loh..bye=)




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:30 AM