Sunday, August 20, 2006
Play com in the morning when i wake,then actually wan to change blogskins de..bt...lazy to=X,then i pass the com to bro and went to eat,and afternoon mum cook fish&chips..nice=P,then gt fries,fish and salad and beans..hahas..then went to pioneer mall wif E cos mum ask me to buy things then i ask her accompany,buy lots of things=X,so tiring..E come to my house...she haven eat lunch so my mum cook fish&chips for her..lolx,then we go in to my room,listen to songs and play..then nth to do le,went to living room and waiting to play com cos my siblings using,then E mum call,then she went home..i send her off...then went back,play com...still lazy to change blogskins..find till so tired,then forget it loh...walk here and there nth to do after playing com,then eat for dinner at about 6pm sumthing..then watch vcd,and play com after my sis,she nw watching vcd too=P,then i here using com and bog..hahas,tat's all le=)




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:42 PM