Thursday, August 17, 2006
Today quite sian..cause mon and tues always late go home so today was very tired..hmm...morning is cpa bt nv go lab,then pe..quite gd loh..can play own games..first we play badminton..then gt wind so we actually wan to play basketball bt lata change mind cause nobody go there so we take a ball and play monkey=X..fun lah bt sprain one of my right hand finger..nw was still pain..abit swollen-.-,then math..continue study...recess le..then as usual.....,after recess eng..do worksheet..again...-.-,then d&t le..teacher wan us to draw a project..is very impt de..lolx..dunno can manae mah..=X,then after sch le..my dad went to pioneer mall,sis at home,mum went to hospital to visit the baby she taking care of..cause the baby cough and flu then his mum bring him to kk and nw hav to stay at there...i was slping the whole afternoon until 6pm i wake then my dad drive his car and bring mum back..me and my sis gg too=P
then he was alrite bah..juz haven recover loh..then we went to the food court there and eat ice-cream..xD,yummy=)...then went to pioneer mall to see doctor as my sis sudden say she nt feeling well on the way home..then my dad go to work and we walk back frm pioneer to home and it was already 10pm..lolx..tat's all for today le bah=P




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
2:25 PM