Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Today,everything was quite alrite..bt during math lesson..my gandi borrow a pencil frm me bt i onli hav one so i lend him the one i often use...ask him dun spoil it cos he would spoil it..i noe,bt still lend it to him,haha..wat i guess was rite-.-,diao...still can use lah,bt count as spoil,mad wif him...nv tok to him neither he dare to tok to me=X,then recess...eat rice,feeling so sick,then after recess...JA,hahas..it was fun,2 ppl frm outside come and teach us...then we were given time to play game,first was a game of teamwork,cross our hands and hold hands wif ppl opposite u,then we finish the game liao we break into group of four,then gt one gal join me and my friends,so is five ppl in our grp..we decorating all the way..at first mind was blank,at last we tink alot of plan..hahas,then all finish le there was still time left,each and every grp one grp by one grp come out and present,at last three grp tat hav the most creative design will hav present..hahas..our grp gt it=p,it was a cake roll?hahas,then went home after sch,gt cca lata...dun really feel lik gg bt i fri already nv go liao so loh-.-,then meet up wif JT and LL at LL house downstair,sitting on the roof,eating,then quite thristy..me and E go into sch and buy drinks then come out again...hahas..then times up le,we go for cca..ask LL and JT wait for us then lata we talk inside the sch then they standing outside=X,then they went home after awhile..then the rest was boring...go home after cca,at house downstair stay for awhile as my mum,godbro and a aunty can be count as my mum friend were there too..bringing her children down to play then i play wif my godbro^^,then went home after tat and eat liao bath liao nw here online and blogging=P,tat's all le,bye




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:23 PM