Saturday, August 26, 2006
We went to com lab for 3 period of EOA,teacher teaching us about wat will come out for exam..then math...hav math test today,quite difficult-.-,hope at least can pass...then recess,me and my friends nv eat during recess,me and LL juz buy a packet of drinks then E and JT buy bottle cos JT nv bring water bottle,then we went to buy two packets of biscuits each,no same flavour de lah,then we went to balestier ITE after recess,when the buy reach there the time is almost 11.30pm lik tat,then it was quite bored at first...listen to the principal there introducing the sch so and so..then went to visit the sch,some places onli becos lack of time,then the sch was big and quite nice de..,then when we reach our sch at about 1.55pm sumthing bah..went to find teacher,the teacher is baka..onli noe hw to use principal as his 'kao shan' frm the mins onward..many trouble and things happen,about my bro,my sis,my friends..it was so stress..-.-..hope everything will be fine soon~..hope so...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:11 AM