Sunday, August 06, 2006
Went my uncles working place today to pray those "...",then went up to my uncles office...sitting there wif my bro,sis,aunt and some cousins...nth to do,so bored...msg wif my aunt..she send me some msg then i send to some friends...is a question msg..their ans all nt the same...,then i play the computer...nt very fun..then frm 2pm sumthing play till 3pm sumthing and my sis say me why so quiet...i nv ans..frm the time i play com till 4pm sumthing nv talk...juz smile smile lik tat-.-,feeling so sick...then went to eat when finish praying...so full..hahas,then start to talk and chat wif my cousin,bro and sis...six of us about the same age lah...then eat the snack and chat at my uncles office..then about 5pm sumthing gg 6pm...my mum ask we all to go home..sis and bro wanna stay there for a short while so they stay there and lata sumone drive them back and i went home wif my parents first...then on the com when reach home..hahas...sis and bro nw at my aunt house le,lata will be gg to join them anw at home oso nth to do...nobody come=p,then tat's all le loh^^,cya




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:28 AM