Friday, August 11, 2006
Yesterday is National day...it muz be fun for those ppl who when to the stadium..hahas...plan to go out wif my friends today bt dunno where to go so still nt sure will be gg out..,yesterday my bro brought a new MP3..my sis MP3 was lost so she ask my mum accompany her to buy one too...funny yea?they hav new MP3..then i take my MP3 and wan to listen to song...bt i found tat it was spoil...actually i thought it was low battery so i change a new battery then cannot,haiz...noeing it was spoil my mood was sad too...there r many songs i lik inside..then i weren't talking the whole afternoon...even dad and mum talk to me..i feel to ans them bt i was lying on the bed and tired or maybe lazy to ans them...they was asking wat happen,they thought i was nt happy becos i dun hav a new MP3,then at nite..i tell my mum my MP3 was spoil...then she ask me go buy a new one..she help me to pay half of the money,then she accompany me to buy...hahas,tink through it was so funny...my bro,sis and me hav a new MP3 the same day...lik a national day gift..lolx=P,hmm..for those song tat lost..nvm lah...tink a way to solve it^^,as for today..hmm...wake up in the morning about 7am sumthing...then on the com and play...still haven had my breakfast..hahas...hmm...see if noon or nite hav anything to blog then i will blog again..tat's all le...cya




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:50 AM