Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Erm..it's so bored today,mum was sick,bro went out,sis go sch and dad hav to slp as he is working at nite..so i take care of the baby..it was tiring-.-,he is cute bt disobedient..haiyo..tink of yesterday nite i went to my godbro house and when we went home he was crying as he wan to go wif us..really sad leh..feel lik to visit him bt no time and no one go wif me-.-"..hm...then today finish watching the VCD i hav brought together wif my sis...the ending was sad and funny...haha,then i chat wif E on the phone awhile and went to slp...when i wake up ED msg me...then sms wif him...then E msg me too..tell me she is coming to return me the VCD i borrowed her,cos she went to pioneer mall so "shun lu" mah...then i play com for awhile as baby was slping,so bored at the moment..feeling i was all alone-.-,then mum wake up..she fried rice for me,father and herself for lunch and we eat together..then msg ED to ask him whether he wan online mah bt he was at his aunt house..haiz...too bad,get to noe him abit more le,hmm..he was really cute,he really change alot,he talk quite mature and very polite...unlik my godbro they all..hahas,sec 3 le still behaving lik a small kid=x...bt i more lik him last time lik a small kid lik tat,more use to it bah..lolx,then chat wif my godbro at msn juz nw and a friend,then here blogging as it was so bored..nth much to say le,cya^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:40 PM