Monday, September 11, 2006
hmm..tomoro sch will reopen,so fast holiday was over-.-...yesterday ED msg and apologise to me,so we "he hao" le,godbro went my house and play then went home at abt 2pm sumthing bah..nt so sure cos i was in the room,then went to JT house to do project at 4.30pm and went straight to my grandma house at 6.30pm..to find my mum and teach my 3rd uncle wife to use internet cos they juz buy and nt sure hw to use,then my aunt frm malaysia came to my grandma house today,if i noe she is cuming i will went home straight-.-",dunno why,juz dun lik her...specially her husband..lik to care ppl things and say tis and tat as if they are very knowledgeable=/,then went home wif mum,the malaysia aunt,her child and my two cousin...i was walking infront alone listening to my mp3,maybe dun lik to walk together wif them bah,then reach home abt 10pm sumthing bah,slp at 12am..today morning went pioneer mall wif mum in the morning then went out wif uncles they all to boon lay and eat "dian xin",then went to jp,it was bored...my sis went along too,then we were all the way listening to our mp3 then becos we hav 2 cars,my sis sit on my uncles car then me and my mum sit on the malaysia aunt de car..then once reach jp her daughter wan to go toilet then i bring her to toilet...then went NTUC to find my sis as juz nw she told me she was in NTUC..then i call her for long then she pick the phone,walau..then tell me she nw is at outside..then when i went out they was there buying bubble tea,,.frm there onward i nv talk,i oso dunno why,juz feel tat i am nt happy at all..and dun wish ppl to disturb me so i nv ans them if they ask me wat happen...bt out of tis ques i will ans,then went grandma house,my sis playing com wif cousin..mum talking to aunt they all...i was alone sitting on the dinner table there and slp,mum wake me up at 3pm sumthing and we walk home together and i wasn't talking while walking frm grandma house to my house..switch onn the com and play while i reach home..then nth to do so i blog-.-",tat's all for yesterrday plus today...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
7:03 AM