Saturday, October 21, 2006
Lolx..here to continue...hm..after EOA is math lesson,bt teacher nv come so relief teachers come and relief,first period of math is a female teacher,forget her name=X,then next period of math is our form teacher relief...,playing chess and cards game,fun bt quite bored-.-,then recess...nth special to add for recess,so after recess again one period of math and two periof of JA,can u imagine...3 period no teachers in class,no relief teacher either,for n(t) classes,ppl will tink it shld be very noisy and mess bt we didn't make much noise or mess up the class room,we were all sitting and playing our own games..hahas,funny yea?Then the last period was totally bored,if hav teachers still can chat wif teachers bt no teachers and playing the same games for the free period already very sian..so we discuss abt the things on monday,chat chat liao then i ask them,they can go mah?..they ans,dunno...(expected ans),i was so disappoint,everytime lik tat,it makes me feel whether wat kinds of friends i hav,kaoz..i was totally sad,after they ans le they say lik tat chat very bored wanna play the card game(UNO) again,then E was giving out the cards..i move the card aside and say i dun wan to play,then i lied on the table and slp,tinking of everything..then mins lata i turn back to my seat and lied down on the table again...i noe i was gg to cry out bt i didn't,awhile lata..they ask me to join in and say they will giv me the ans by today ask me dun angry,bt i was nt angry actually,juz dunno hw to explain the kind of feeling,complicated??Then i join in as doesn't wan to make them feel unhappy too..then after sch,i was trying to control myself and believe they will giv me the ans by today and continue the laughter wif them bt i can't,my mood was totally spoil>.<,then my sis came out the sch and ask me go jp wif her,i noe if i go wif her E will unhappy as she hav to walk home alone so i was tinking,bt three of them keep walking further,i wan to tell E bt they didn't stop so my sis suddenly turn back and walk alone to jp,she told me she go jp alone so i was confuse shld accompany who..then when my sis walk away le i call her bt she didn't care me so i accompany E,bt i started nt to talk again,quietly walk to them,LL ask me where my sis,i nv ans,then..cross the road,didn't bye to them,on the way walking home didn't talk to E,walking quite fast..then till traffic light,we didn't bye to each other too=/..reach home,i open the door walk in put my bag and my parent guess i sure quarrel wif my friends le bt i didn't bother,i went in to the room and lying on the bed till slp,abt 2pm sumthing,sis call home,ask me bring her godmei to jp library and help her take her wallet and mp3 to the library,i dun wan at first,i already very frustrated..bt still i say okie..,then bring her godmei to library to find my sis,on the way to there was abit raining,then reach le saw my sis wif her friends??Kaoz..still tell me she go alone=/,then find some book and sit at there,reading abit onli then lied on the table and nap abit-.-,went jp after tat to hav dinner,the noodles was $3 and my sis pay half for me as i help her carry bag and specially take things to her=X,then walk walk abit and went home...my mood nw was alrite,dunno why i am behaving lik tat today-.-




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:25 AM