Sunday, October 08, 2006
Continue for today...erm..slp at 2.30pm i tink,till 4.30pm,very "zhun" hoh=X,cos mum wake me up mah,say i slp two hrs liao then ask me wan go ah ma house mah?Then i was too tired so cover my ear=X,so bad=P...then mum say she go le lata i wan go myself,lying on the bed awhile as can't slp liao-.-,then was still tired=.="...then go my grandma house find mum,she was chatting wif ah ma so i go find aunt and her cute daughter,hahas..so kawaii nehx=),then help my aunt for some com stuff and she went to buy food for dinner,so i use the com abit and mum say go home le-.-,always lik tat..i nth to do she wan stay long long,gt things to do she wan go home liao=/,anw,nvm lah..so went home,bye to the little cousins,she was onli 1 yrs old=P,she kiss me..hahas..so swt^^..then went home hav dinner and went gandi house,my mum wan giv gandi de mum things mah,hahas...so loh,then wen home,my sis ganmei went,hmm...lucky today wasn't as bored as i tink lah=P




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:15 AM