Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Erm..wat i can say is..juz hope my exam can pass,really..then went home,made the orange cake as my godbro mum giv the recipe to me then ask me to made,anw.i hav nth to do after sch so i made,the taste..hmm...okok lah,i tink abit oily,soft and swt=X,hahas..next time get improve=P,then around 12pm,E call me,ask me to go jp wif her..jio JT and LL along too,then say 1pm go,when i finish prepare everything i call her on time to meet she was nt at h ome and hp cannot reach the line-.-,planning nt gg anymore,E then call,time was abt 1.40pm i tink...quite angry after i noe the reason is she go her cousin house...bt i gt go at last as doesn't wan to spoil the mood of theirs..went jp walk till 4pm sumthing and JT went home,then left 3 of us,LL say go playground tat we often went,hahas..we brought sum tibits and went there,call JT cum down as her house quite near,the space was occupy so we sit at the shelter,then it was already 5pm i tink..so we ask those ppl can giv us sum space then they ask we all to wait and went off,we sit there and play,eat,chat...then.....saw the our favourite teacher^^,hahas...great,we call him and he walk toward and chat wif us,i go and ask him wan to eat mah...shit=.=",hw could i???He cannot eat as he nw fasting,haiz..me STM-.-,feel so sori=X,then he didn't angry bah,bt saying some jks,hahas...then he went off,he stop at nearby and chat wif sumone else,his friends maybe...then we go down the playground and chat wif him again,then he ask we all wan go jp mah bt nt "shun lu",so loh..bye to him and we walk home,then i abt to reach home saw my sis de ganmei,she wan to go our sch and wait for my jie,the time is 5.40pm,then i bring her there and time still early so we went jp again,i hope to saw the teacher again=X,bt didn't..went to sch at 6.15pm lik tat...saw sum others teachers,sum giv me tat face=P..lolx,then quite ps standing there bt nvm,sis abt 6.45pm lik tat then cum out,then walk till half saw dad car,he drive us back..then i went home le eat and on the com then blog=)..hahas,quite a enjoying day.....




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:00 PM