Thursday, October 26, 2006
Hahas..grandma birthday!!Morning wake up at 7.30am to finish the videos i hav created..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea7i1ksl8Z4 tis is the web,can view on it if u wan to^^,then finish at abt 10am,prepared everything without having my breakfast,then walk to ah ma house downstair wif my dda,bro and sis as mu m already there wif my aunts and uncles..four cars start to go to "Hai Xiang" restaurant,on the way to the place my stomach keep asking me to giv them foods=X,then reach le,adults and children share two tables and teenage one table,we order our own foods,erm..the foods kinda nice lah=X,then take alots of photos...hahas,after tat we went to grandma house,sing the birthday song at restaurant and cut cake at ah ma house,hahas..cos everyone is too full to hav the cake,then went home..on the com,cousin send me some photos we juz taken,plus send virus to me=_=,kaoz..at first nth happen,bt after bathing i on the com again the virus start to spread-.-...then nv gt to online le,i might load the photos when another cousin send me those photos as her camera take more photos=X..cya...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
9:49 AM