Friday, October 06, 2006
Let me say abt wat happen next xD,me,my mum and bro went pioneer mall together after tat,then went mac to hav fries,hahas..and went to bring my gandi frm child care,everyone was slping bt he was there turning...,bring him back home,he look quite tired bt doesn't wan to slp,then my sis de ganmei cum le,we smile smile lik tat then i on com again bt nv blog as nth much happen yet,i bring my gandi to the playground near sch and play,feed him rice while he playing,then as my sis de ganmei oso there,feeling so awkward so i call LL whether she can cum down and meet,then she cum down..she help me to ask quan to eat..lolx,then LL went home when quan eat finish,then my sis and ganmei talk to me le..then we start chat chat lik tat,went to sch gate outside at 6pm lik tat,bt quite sian so go to another playground oso near sch de,then quan playing,me and the gal sitting there stoning=X,then smile smile and went to sch gate outside again at 6.15pm,quan was thirsty,sis cum out in awhile,she let quan drink her water..hahas,then walk home,my jie and her ganmei went home,i was at my house void deck wif mum,her friend and my quan...quan dad came,then bring quan home le,we oso went home,then watch tv,eat and nw blogging=P..tat's all...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:35 AM