Friday, October 06, 2006
No sch for our class today as today the other NT class is having science bt our class dun hav science so dun need to take for exam xD,then morning,went st91 wif mum,haven had my breakfast..-.-,then walk until abt 9am sumthing le..mum and her friends went kopitiam then i had my breakfast there..mum bought the ingredients for the cake i fail yesterday and i am gg to made again went reach home=P,went home at abt 10am plus,saw gandi and his dad,juz bring him to child care..then he ask my mum to fetch him lata and my mum promise xD..lata sure ask me to go..hahas..anw,it's great too=P,then when reach home,let the baby my mum take care to slp le then actually wan to play com bt mum ask me to made the cake,lolx..all the mess=X..then ready to bake,hahas..at first the paper "chao da"..bt cut the paper away then slowly it grew and the smell was great...then ready to take out le,wait for it to cool down then bake again as too many le=X,so gt two cake..hahas...then eat abit while waiting for another cake,nice^^..done it=X,then second one bake more nicer as the first one abit "chao da"=X,then wash all the dishes=.=",then play com,lata my sis de ganmei cuming again,tink she will be cuming everyday till sat bah,as her mother go oversea i tink=.-,hahas..lata muz entertain her,feeling quite...dunno hw to say..juz i fail in entertaining outsider=X,cos sis go sch until 6pm then cum back de mah-.-,hahas..hmm,hope lata will be fun^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
3:55 AM