Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Today is the day getting report book,in the morning..went to hav breakfast at pioneer mall mac wif mum,bro and xuan(little baby),when mum eat finish she went to buy newspaper as dad inform,then me and bro take care of xuan in the mac,then while me and bro looking after him,his hand keep touching the drinks,me and bro carry him away bt he very energetic ah,or shld i say active?=X His hand hit the cup and the drinks spill on the floor,so paiseh=.=,then mum back,told mum abt tat..then bro carry him,once again becos he too active my bro hav difficulty carry him and the tray drop-.-,paiseh once again-.-,lolx..then mum ask bro quickly finish the drinks and we went home,it was bored for a whole day,abt 12pm sumthing,dad,mum,bro,me and xuan went to sch and find sis..then went jp together and hav kfc for lunch,grandma at home and eat chicken rice tat mum brought as grandma leg cannot walk too far so cannot go along..then bro went to sch when he finish his lunch,we went to shop shop and went home wif taxi,then sian again-.-,slp till 4.30pm wake up,then me and E already fine le^^..bt we didn't meet together and get report book as she hav sumthing on so gg later,LL get first and follow by JT,went i go JT went home le,saw her then chat for awhile..my results nt tat gd le..-.-,abit "tui bu",bt still alrite lah,at least can promoted to sec 4^^,hope sec 4 can buck up=),tat's all le,cya^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:38 PM