Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Tis morning went to st91 wif mum and neighbour..bro went along,hahas..lucky bro went along as the baby xuan i really dunno hw to carry him-.-,he can 360˚ turn..it's difficult to carry him,let him sit on the chair he oso dun wan,lolx..then bro help to carry then when bro carry till hand pain le pass to me and turn by turn carry him=X,mum went to buy ingredients for dinner..then we went to hav breakfast afer mum hav finish buying,bri eat char siew rice, i eat porridge and mum eat mee siam=P,then we went home,i on the com and load the youtube video i created yesterday,bt yesterday load very slow so today load,kinda fast eh..lolx^^,wan to view can go tis web..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUI58hyxkqs,mym sis is the first who watched,she say nt nice-.=,cos she say her is better-.-,i still on the learning part eh,and expected my video to be nice as hers?Hahas..then afternoon i hav nth to do,went bro room..erm...found sumthing?I shan't say it out..then call E and chat wif her,hm..then i told her abt TB call me last nite dunno wan return call mah,so i return his call,he say ask me to chat..then i say i chatting wif E nw and at last we conference..ask LL and JT along bt they promise le didn't call...kaoz>.<,then E hang up on the half way too..left onli me and TB,dunno wat to chat..then he say lata call me back as he hav sumthing on,i told him nt to call back cos we hav no topics le mah,then JT call me in awhile,ask me whether still chatting,then i say hang up le and then went to lied on the bed after tat...tinking alots of stuff...hm..me and him doesn't really hav tat much memories bah..compared to my bro and his crush?-.-" Then suddenly quan mum called,ask we all help her bring quan back frm childcare and bring her daughter back frm sch,JWPS..hahas...can go in without securty permission,shiok eh??=X Then play wif quan until 6pm and go bring quan sis..and her mum cum at 7pm to bring them home..hahas..tat's all bah^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
2:25 PM