Thursday, November 16, 2006
Today, is a suck day to me..i hate everyone around me,no one cares...i alone hav been confusing abt gg to E chalet anot the whole day,the one tat ask doesn't care abt it,juz keep asking me to go and nv call and ask JT and LL whether they gg,juz jio them once and she didn't mention abt it,it is at 21 Nov,she didn't spare a thought for me,she keep asking me to go bt she nv tink if i am gg alone,frm boon lay to pasir ris-.-,haiz..sad...my family leh??Bro and sis always care their own things,com as if onli theirs...wtf=/,if i hav money i will go buy a com,then i wun need to share a com wif them,i am crying on dad and mum room the whole noon,then slping..yea,i deserve it,who ask me to be born in tis whole,it is suck,i hate everything around me,no one is perfect...i am lik a crybaby,i hate it too..E ask me go her chalet,i oso feel lik gg..i am sian at home too..bt nt i dun wan go,i dun wish to waste those money,as everything muz pay for it,breakfast to dinner,the first day muz giv $10 for bbq plus no one wan to accompany me,i really dunno wat shld i do nw,i hav call JT to go bt she is juz...i dunno hw to say bt she say she wan go sentosa..then she ask E and E say see first,it's lik i really dunno wat is FRIEND mean for nw???Does friend hav to count every single things so clear lik if she dun go my event i dun go hers...i hav enough for tat,everytime...a event planned in the early all the ans will be "see first",nt a single time missed=.=,i am tired of everything,abt family,friends...bro and sis onli care their game...com lag my prob arh??download things s them nt me,i didn't download anything bt they are the one who download anime and make the com lag nw is my fault...i really feel tat i am really nth nw,i am juz the extra...between friends,family...i dunno,nth more to say...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
1:23 PM