Saturday, November 11, 2006
Was lying on bed bt dun feel lik slping so wake up and blog,juz nw was chatting wif mum and dad on the bed and making some fun lik crazy=X,then dad was aslp and i chat wif mum,talk abt kind of ppl?Lolx..then i ask mum why gt so many type of ppl eg. hokkien,cantonese and so on..then mum said she oso dunno..hahas..she say if grandpa still alive maybe he would tell us...hm..kinda sad as both grandpa already nt on the world when i born,i hav saw my mum de father in the photo bt dunno hw my dad de father look lik=P,hmm...then was having some tinking lik if grandpa still alive will he tell us story?Then when families meeting will it be erm..more interesting?Lolx..wild tinking=X,both grandma hav told us(the youngers) abt their sad past,especially my mum de mother,told us tat she was sell to others when she was young then kana bully by "hou mu" bt then when her "hou mu"(my great grandmother) pass away in the malaysia as she stay thr,my grandma still ask we all go malaysia and pray her..hm...maybe tat is the past so my grandma dun mind it le bah..hahas..."xin xiong kuan da"=P,bt she always say until half of her past story and say "aiya,dun say le lah...say le will sad",hahas..one of my cousin oso say her why always say till half de..and stop at the same sentences...then hw we noe wat's next=X..bt nvm lah=),we r lucky..really...hahas=P




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
7:10 AM