Friday, November 10, 2006
Yesterday abt noon went pioneer mall wif mum as morning went to pioneer mall buy chicken rice sauce drop on the floor and break by dad=X,so went to buy again..eating chicken rice for dinner mah xD,then on the way home walk pass mac and saw E wif her mum and bro,they gg home too..then my mum and he mum chatting along the way,me and E oso chat chat=P,then at last my mum ask E mum to cum our house and sit then her mum agree,they borrowed sum vcd frm us...then lata abt 12pm sumthing they wan to go home le then E ask me along and mum ask me to go too..so i went=),then borrowed sum vcd frm them too xD,exchanging vcd?=X E mum fried the bread together wif egg for our lunch,then were sitting on E room and chat and listening to my mp3,she funny eh,ask me go her house sit on her bed and listen to mp3?? Then i muz well go home and ly on my bed and slp?=X Then go home at 5pm sumthing? Hahas...nth much happen le,tis morning went hav mac as breakfast, the lunch for today same as yesterday and created another youtube video...=P...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k25iQ2Ultrw,hope u lik it^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
4:51 AM