Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Yesterday was fun,went 3 places..tired-_- hahas..go thr wif cousin and sis,3 of us..first we went bugis...thr was alot of ppl,then we shop shop and went bugis street 2nd floor and hav desert,i order carrot cake as i didn't try before,cousin order cheesecake and sis order chocolate cake,the taste was...=.=",hahas..i shldn't say till too obvious=X..then me and sis haven finish the cake and dun feel lik eating anymore and cousin ask me and sis to play "hei bai chei" and who lose will hav one mouthful of each other cake,i keep losing-.=,and cousin sit thr take photo of us>.<,funny xD
then we went to buy drink and went pasir ris,cousin buy a dress and sis buy a dress too at thr,i buy nth as i oso can't make up my mind-.-",so we went jp at last,to meet a guy?Sis dear?=X No lah,they were juz friend..the guy was younger than sis=P,and we walk back home,on the way home cousin keep pull me infront as she say we dun be gooseberry..lolx..sis abit angry le=P,then i saw JT,and we "hi,smile,bye" hahas..then cousin reach her hse and left me,sis and tat guy...sis was angry so she walk infront wif tat uy doesn't care me,at last then care me-.-,bring tat guy to pioneer mall mac and me and sis went home...tat's all for the trip bah,i lazy to type more le=X
so cya^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
2:27 AM