Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Didn't hav any plan when i wake up today...went pioneer mall wif mum in the morning,pass by mac and saw E..wif her mum and bro...lolx...then mum went in and halo to them and we start sitting thr,E jio me out..i ask mum and she say anything..hahas,nt confirm yet at the time..then we went giant together and chat chat then pay money le we went home first as E still waiting for the slow cashier to finish xD...went home and slack till i really damn bored and sms E...bring quan sis along wif me..me,JT,LL and E plus JY went to vivo city,actually nt fun lah,bt i didn't feel bored anw,so..was still alrite,bt bringing JY was abit..sianz-.-"...and wat really suay is i help JY to top her ez-link card by machine,i use NETS...and u noe wat??I actually gg to top $5 and i press $5,bt at last it top up $25...-_-,then i didn't top mine ez-link le,no mood to top up my own one=.=,then her mum return me $25...blur leh-_-...then back to jurong at 6pm sumthing then go jp shop awhile and wait for E bro at mrt station as he nv back wif us...then wait il 7pm meet JY mum and dad and quan quan inside jp^^,then quan dad drive me home..tat was wat happen today..cya=)




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
1:58 PM