Saturday, December 30, 2006
Hm..let me said abt wat happen yesterday,morning didn't acc mum to market as sis take over me cos i am too tired=X,then noon,hav lunch together wif dad,mum,bro and sis...after lunch we watch vcd together,E borrow de,kinda scary=X...then i watch till half and play com,surf net...till i almost forget abt i promise sardine to make cheesecake together wif her,then my sis remind me,i go get my hp and see whether thr is msg anot?And sardine msg me,say if wan make we will meet at 1.15pm?Nt sure abt tat..then time already over..so i reply and we meet at 2pm below my hse to buy ingredients..spend me $18-_-,while we making the cheesecake,the kitchen were in a mess=X,then finish..taste o.O..alrite alrite lah=P,still can eat loh=x..then sardine take down the pict of the cake,might be post if i got it=P,today nth much happen..lolx...cya^^

POST!!




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
4:29 PM