Saturday, December 23, 2006
Went to 3 places wif JT and LL,first we went somerset...er..was bored-_- I haven had my lunch so went to hav wanton mee at thr,and take neoprints...JT paid more=X Cos she wan take de...then walk for quite long and decided to change place..it was raining bt onli me and LL hav umbrella so JT share wif LL and i use alone=P,we go mrt station look at the map and decide whr to go...we went cityhall next,donated $2-_-,LL and JT oso,then we went to walk oso,sianzZz.....went jp after tat,LL already went off to her grandma hse...JT acc me to jp and buy a cake for my mum,,as it was her birthday,go home..hav dinner and cut the cake,the surprise wasn't tat success as tomoro me and mum gg genting and dad wasn't tat happy as christmas day we gg aunt hse de..bt at last me and mum gg genting,actually onli mum go then suddenly say enough seats on the car so i went too...quan dad oso brought a cake for mum,it was a christmas cake,hm..went genting tomoro morning,back on mon...cya^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:49 AM