Saturday, January 27, 2007
Argh!!My headache hasn't cured yet-_-,today at sch totally no mood learning,use my brain my head start to pain,E told three of us abt the wallet she saw at precious moment was nice,then we say wan to go see together,bt as JT and LL gt NP so we decide to go tomoro,bt when i went home,E call,asking me out,anw i hav nth to do so went out loh,-.-"..headache still went out o.O,then went jp and walk walk abit,we decide gg JE,then buy quite alot of stuff sia Zzz...~$~ fly away~=X,then spend $30 over sumthing -_-,waste money hoh=P,bt i bought for sis too leh,nt bad bah xD,then until my wallet money ALL used up and went home,reach at abt 8pm sumthing,tomoro dunno wan go mah,bt no money le eh=X,see first bah,getting sick soon=.=",btw..the wallet E mention was...+_+"




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
2:23 PM