Saturday, January 06, 2007
Sch reopen!!!Sad arh..gonna wake up every early morning>.<,my eng teacher is pang-_-,his teaching very bored de=/,others teacher still remaining the same bahoh yah,pe change to elango=.=,sian 1/2,today cpa teacher go through the time table frm jan to oct wat was gg to happen...damn stress!!!!!!!MUZ work very hard le,hope i can get into same ite wif my friends..same couse too=P!!!Hope so...hm...sianz..E wun be gg to sch tis mon,so onli three of us..JT,LL and me=.=",it will be bored without one of them=/,especially the fcuking cca on tis mon,i DUN WAN TO GO!!!!!!!!!!I hate it,nt i choose tis cca,nt fair...fcuking idiot...make decision on its own,four of us r juz unlucky enough to hav a cca we didn't choose ourselves...>.<,kaoz...i am very confused nw-_-,dunno why..is abt tis mon shld i go cca or is abt others matter..i juz couldn't get it...lucky tomoro sat^^,i gonna slp enough and treasure every mins of beening at home,or else sch time mon to fri gonna study study study-_-...study was alrite,bt juz hope it can get into my brain..lolx...xD,cya^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
7:48 AM