Monday, January 01, 2007
Hahas..here blogging again...went out wif uncles,aunt and malaysia aunt,cousins and mum,nth much lah,juz walk walk,i had my lunch at dunno whr de coffee shop,had chicken chop,then shop shop awhile at a new open shopping,nt vivo..as it was new open so my phone hav no signal-_-,the shopping was funny lah,the light suddenly turn off and become very dark abt 3-4 times by itself,then the burglar alarm ring itself while every ppl walk pass the entrance then the security was thr explaining and ask ppl hack care..lolx,wondering if someone really steal things oso nobody noe=X,then went grandma hse,till evening went home,had abit of foods and went grandma hse again,dad went work,sis and bro at home,all the while onli me and mum walk here and thr,cos we r gg to esplanade and watch firework^^,me and mum went grandma hse again and uncles bring aunt to see doctor as food poison?It start frm noon then we oso went along as will be having dinner again when aunt finish seeing doctor xD,my small cousin keep asking for her mum(my aunt) then i carry her walk here and thr-_-,tiring xD..cos she dun wan stay at car so i hav to carry her,then put her down she will run here and thr-.-",saw a auntie,was my old hse bukit batok neighbour..mum and grandma chatting wif her then i was lik call her auntie and walk away,abit ps=X,then went to had dinner after aunt see doctor,coffee shop again..had "zhu chao",then went grandma hse again,cos the countdown was still early...we went at 10pm sumthing and the car park infront the court...many ppl does tat=X,then came out the car,my 3 uncles,3 aunts,9 cousins,grandma..mum and me went,take sum photos,will load when sardine send me=P,then 12am reach..2007 came=P,bye to 2006 and went to had supper=.=,lolx...and went home,slp at 2am sumthing,glad to hav those new year wishes frm friends and cousins=),cya^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
5:19 PM