Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Yesterday,sumone hack E msn acc,today at sch we mention abt it...E say she first thought tat was me,she say she giv me the password before,bt yes,she did..bt i can't remember le,then pe we say abt tat,recess too..even after sch,three time we talk abt tis topic she said she suspect me,i dunno she was kidding or wat,i didn't get angry during pe and recess time,i treat it as she was kidding,bt after sch..she say it again,i was kinda angry le,i walk off and E walk even faster than me,she's the one was dun believe her own friends and yet she angry for wat?-_- Reach home,bad mood..call JT to ask her abt tomoro gg out can or nt,she ask me LL they all can mah,i say dunno..i am juz asking her,then she say tomoro then giv me ans,i juz hang off the phone,can't control my temper=/,then while i blog till half,E called..tell me she noe was hack de le,i didn't ask much,juz say okie and hang off,she msg me and say it was a mistake,she didn't log off her msn,so everything is made by herself,..i feel tired of having friends lik them,of cos i appreciated them,bt it was sad tat we can't be lik a REAL type of friends...nt juz using the word "friends" for phrasing...it was a sad sad sad day...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
7:42 AM