Friday, February 23, 2007
Lolx...here i am blogging after some times...xD,com spoil T.T,hmm..bt nvm lah,at least i can use it when i went cousin hse,hm...let's talk abt new year bah,tis year nt really fun cos seem nt enjoy at all,especially at the new year eve,my bracelet tat i specially brought for wearing it during new year hav lost when i go chinatown with my families =/,my mood is totally spoil by tat-_-,bt after some cheer up frm my cousins and siblings,i am alrite awhile lata..i even went back to the place i walk pass before and look for it awhile in the crowd,i lik it alot!!!Bt nvm loh,treat it as "jiu de bu qu xing de bu lai" bah =p,today math test..i am totally blank when the paper was given out,my math teacher look at my paper when i am doing and actually help me some,then the others i tink will wrong bah >.<,I muz study very very hard le,bt sometime i really dun understand and mixed up the question,tink next time ask my math pro friend LL teach me bah =P,E and JT oso wan her teach,cos she math pro,all question she dunno can oso become noe xD,hahas..then today i blog dunno when will be blogging again,so cya at kris 2 next time^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:21 PM