Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Well..let me start abt wat happen in the morning first xD,i went st91 wif mum,hav my breakfast thr wif a waffle and buy alots of things and walk home carried tat lots of thing till my hand pain-_-,then while i was cooking the jelly tat juz buy,E call me,asking me out wif 3 guys,and both of us onli,then at first mum nt allow then i told her tat i haven go out since holiday then she say can loh,i promised her to back on 5pm,then meet E at traffic light and take mrt to je and meet the guys at je,j didn't go,onli wx and jw,so altogether four of us,we went to chinatown as jw wan to go thr and get his salary then we go bugis,we walk here and thr and nth to do,went starbuck to hav iced-mocha wif cream..(waste money)=X,then go wx hse,he stay at condo if i am nt wrong,lolx..then we went to the park nearby his hse and play,actually wanna play poison ball then reach thr,me and E saw the swing,so we play for awhile and we play poison ball,wasn't tat fun,so i quit..then back to swing,and went back his hse,sit thr and watch them chatting and then take mrt back to boon lay at abt 5pm sumthing,gg 6pm-_-,it was abt 6pm sumthing le,i break my promise again(guilty)-_-,while i was in the train,quan call me..then i say i buy swt for him,so abt 7pm sumthing,reach boon lay,i go jp wif E,kaoz...alots of ppl thr,lik having human jams xD,then we walk another way to jp,wif a heavy rain..then we go ntuc to buy the thing mum inform me to help her buy then quan swt and went food court to wait E eat finish her lunch and i buy tokoyaki to eat while waiting for her=P,then wait for bus,for very long......then bus came and reach home abt 8pm..hahas..i buy a watch and i lik it,hope the battery wun so fast flat or the watch wun so fast spoilt,hahas..tat's all abt today,cya^^




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:13 PM