Monday, April 09, 2007
Hahas..today was the fun day i ever had since i grew up=X,morning went to PM de koufu and had breakfast wif dad,mum,bro,sis and myself..lolx..then we went giant and walk walk,then buy sum stuff and gg to counter then dad say wan to buy a watermelon..hahas..then dad choose de watermelon 10 gt 9 nt swt de=X..then i choose..then ask dad to take mine xD..hahas..after sum arguement,they agree to buy the melon i choose=P,then go home,help out sum hsework and...chat wif E on the phone,as yesterday they said today wan go out and hav am early celebration for my b'dae=),then the time is being drag till 3pm..then we went off..hm..the weather seems nt so gd eh..and...it's raining,meet them at jp and after sum discussion by E and JT,we plan to go the "jiu ma chang" to hav dinner,we went westmall first as time still quite early,they ask LL to bring me elsewhr and they went to buy sumthing..secret?Around 5pm sumthing,four of us meet at the taxi stand,we take taxi to the "jiu ma chang" and realised...it's closed-_-,we walk a long way and get out of the places..it was quite spooky=X,bt we still managed to go out=P,luckily..hahas,then we went to take bus 77 to nukit batok,oh ya..the secret is a cake..hahas,then we reach westmall le,we went to hav dinner at pizza..we pay equal amount and then..cut cake!Hahas..a loud song sing frm them to me^^,thks to tem,i was so enjoy,then while eating the cake,they use the cream to make my face..eek,so sticky..then went westmall,they keep tinking of things to make me for eg.splash water or beat me..hahas,then at last go LL hse,on the way to her hse..they sing b'dae song and shout happy b'dae to me..=P,reach LL hse le,then gt two guys at her hse,we plan to play water bomb..hahas,actually they wan to splash me onli,bt two guys at LL hse wan to join,so to be fair..is four of us splash two of them..hahas,it was so enjoy^^,then we went to playground near by to play pepsi cola 1-2-3(step leg),then ice-man(catching) and went back LL hse wash leg and went home,on the way home,chatting wif E on hp,hahas..so i wasn't alone=X,thks friends..i enjoy it^^
my cake xD

me and JT

me and LL

me and E

cutting cake=)

blowing candles=P




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
1:05 PM