Saturday, April 21, 2007
Today sch fruits day...i and my friend bring apple=P,eoa coursework for 'N' lvl ends today xP,then eng lesson,teacher allow us to eat fruit in class as he is eating too,bt onli JT,E and sum of our classmates eat,me and LL nv eat as LL dun wan so i oso dun wan=X,hm..then teacher continue wif oral..as me and my friends already oral le,so we chat xP,recess after tat..then recess over,mother tongue..do workbook and do xi zi,one period of math and go home,we planned to help JT celebrated her cuming b'dae,first we went westmall,me and LL go buy cake without letting JT noe and left at pizza and ask the waiter to help us keep the cake till we finish our lunch,and...sing b'dae song and bring up the cake slowly cos the pizza hut thr go 2nd floor xD,the waiter help us off the light,take some photos..and..walk walk then went to around 662A block downstair and splash JT water..went home then..go to the new open swimming pool wif mum..go thr walk walk,then go pioneer mall,eat dessert..share together and..went home=P,quite a happy day^^..tat's all,cya^^

Cake for JT xD




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
1:21 PM