Sunday, June 17, 2007
Lolx..at my grandma hse nw,blogging xD..grr..feeling so full nw..my gosh,whole day i hav ate alots of foods...my stomach gonna burst=X,morning i eat 1 bread wif cheese,noon till evening i hav eat 6-7 ba zhang and 1/4 cheesecake,O.O..tink i gonna gain weigh again=X,lolx..cos mum and grandma was making the ba zhang as "duan wu jie" cuming..abt cheesecake is yesterday made de,is a mango flavour cheesecake,i hav taken a pict of it,if i remember,then i will upload when i am home using com xD,tink today is the happiest day bah,so long nv felt so relax before,although in the middle gt abit of bored lah,other then tat..everything was alrite..i hav help out to make the ba zhang,i made frm the rice hav many till my grandma all made finish le i oso dunno hw to make =.=,then juz nw on the way walking to grandma hse dunno why i listen to my hp songs and keep walking without waiting for my mum and cousins,they were chatting,bt usual me will juz walk beside and today i walk infront of them and so fast Zzz..emo cum again=.=,juz hope everything will be alrite afterall..i will get back the usual me..bt change the funny habits lah xD..lolx..cos i always do wrong things onfront of others then they will laugh me and make jks of tat till they forget abt tat matters..hahas=X,blog till here,cya=)





I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:03 PM