Friday, December 21, 2007
Nwsaday,i hadn't hav a gd slp,cos i always surf net till 2-3 am,i hope i can pull through all tis sad things,i admit i am too weak to accept all the changes,seeing my friends r all fine wif it make me feel more pressure,yesterday nite..a friend of mine told me tat sumthing make me really shock and sad,it was abt bgr again,i gonna giv him up soon,very soon,i nt gonna turn back..nv..if i can manage to forget him totally one day!And another things is abt the change for next yr,tat is choosing course frm ite,i really hav no idea,i am afraid gg to a stranger place,i hate the changes!If can,i really feel lik giving up on studies,bt i shldn't=.=,E and JT already apply on their course,left me and LL,E and JT decide on their own,i very sad la,i dunno hw to say..i noe they gg apply in the earlier,cos we were chatting on phone then they say they still dunno which course to choose,i ask them noe liao tell me,i waited for so long,they nv even call me,i msg E then she told me they apply le,i really can't take it they were lik so close until i feel lik me and LL r bestfriend,she and JT r bestfriend,then me and LL wif them r onli friends..haiz..then i was so mad and i on the com,take the booklet..sitting infront of the com and decide to choose a course bt my mind was blank,and i really can't take it and once again my tears drop,my dad come in and ask me wat happen,he saw me looking at the booklet and noe why i sobbing,he giv me some advise and then in the end,i decide to wait for another day then decide,after tat we went jp and had dinner,and after dinner we went home,then at least my mood got better..




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
5:41 PM