Thursday, December 27, 2007
Yesterday is christmas day,at the beginning of the day,i thought it will juz lik the previous yrs,at home eat,slp,play and end the day,bt..in the morning when we went st91 wif my aunt(mum sister) frm malaysia,my bro tell my mum tat my aunt(dad sister) ask us to go her hse for lunch,i thought it was juz a lunch,little did i expect it was lik a party,sum of my cousin came too!I guess yesterday is the most exciting christmas day i hav gone through xD,thr r alots of foods to eat,hahas!oh ya,before i forget,me and my bro had gone through a exciting part of things before we went aunt hse,we sit behind the lorry dad drive,and when the lorry pass by the expressway,my gosh,it rains..i was wearing a jacket wif head cover and i cover my head,and my bro use a plastic to cover his head,then the rain was too heavy so i share wif my bro,bt in the end,we were all wet..lolx..we reach aunt hse and she get her clothes for me and my uncle clothes for my bro to change,then bro,sis and me went out to help aunt buy some stuff and went back...then we watch vcd,take photos,chit chatting and having fun=),and receive a 2nd christmas present frm aunt!hahas xD




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:06 PM