Thursday, February 28, 2008
Today, i was lik a weird person? Tat's wat a friend of mine told me, he say i today weird weird de? Hahas..i laugh and make fun and make myself to smile more, bt it dun help, heart r still empty, and suddenly some promise crossed my mind, and i was tinking of those ppl who had told me "Dun worry, anything can find me","Dun be sad la, i will be by ur side","If anything, i will sure be by ur side"..so and so, whr r those ppl? Maybe they r gone, or maybe i am gone? Haas..wat am i talking? I oso dunno xD, today at sch teacher ask me to do work, i dunno hw to do at all, whr to start? At least teach me and let me understand can? I sitting thr and for so long u come and juz say 'yl, do ur work', wat is tis? I am gone le la, already nt interested somemore met tis kind of teacher=.=, i still dunno my appeal for retail can anot leh, if can so wat? Haiz, i am very fan, nobody care me de, haiz..wat to do? I wan cry le la, everyday oso wan to cry, i dunno, i am confuse, i am gg crazy soon, hw? Sch sch sch, ppl noe everything, ppl understand, why can' t i? Tomoro test hw? Somemore two test, ees and vb..phase test, am i prepare to get 0 again? Wat am i tinking, i wan to concentrate, i try very very hard, really, bt some kind of feelings is holding me back, noe wat? Today i was trying to listen wat teacher talk, i take out txtbk and prepare to listen, bt i haven take out my pen to copy, teacher change slide, when i take out pen haven copy, teacher change slide again, teacher say our class r the slowest, yes..i noe, bt if u go fast bt ur student dun understand, so wat if u win others classes? U shld hav teach fast at the beginning? I shldn't hav transfer class, I am regret, totally regret, i am so so so idiot, wat a wrong and crazy decision i hav made? I was given a gd class and i decide to transfer? =.= Damn damn, idiot >.<, I dun care anymore, frm nw onwards, everything juz mean nth to me, dun ask me study, i hate tat, wun lik it at all, wun!




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
11:49 AM