Saturday, February 16, 2008
I am totally confused nw,and no one noe my feeling,cos even myself oso dunno,none of the day i am smiling wif my heart,everyday the same ques bothering me,shld i stay or transfer,already appeal bt still confuse abt it..yesterday valentine day,nth really happen,i was happy abt 2 things,one is i saw my crush once again the day before valentine,another is on valentine day,me and LL sharing the table and hav lunch together wif a grp of guys we actually tink they r cute,lol =X,hm..then at nite all the joy change..quarreling and cold war,my family..bt i tink it was alrite nw?My dad was sick,i really hope my family was fine and healthy,we dun need money for oversea,for big hse,for big car..bt we need money for juz to survive a family and a healthy family...hope everything will be fine..soon...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
1:24 PM