Sunday, February 24, 2008
Today was another bad day for me?Morning everything was so stress..i eat my breakfast le,then suddenly bro and sis wan go mac,then bro went bath,me and mum and sis went first,bt suddenly talk and talk..mum say sumthing to sis and she angry,went home..then in the end we went ourselve,and when we buy all the ingredient for dinner liao we call bro,he came..then ask me help him order food,bt i was tired so i refused,so we quarrel=.=,and then i become emo,i try many things to stop the bad feeling,do sumthing to my hand again,bt really hate it,cos i really tink tat as foolish,bt when u wasn't feeling gd,who cares?Then noon,i was at living rm and bro and sis and mum was all at their own rm,i was listening to mp3 and turn the vol. to 30,and mum ask me,u still gg out wif ur friend?i didn't bother to ans,and my tear flow out then i ans her,no..and then after awhile,everything was fine le ba,we went jp..to hav lunch and walk walk,after tat went home,was feeling quite gd le,then i play com,chat and chat and then my K.C.J.E call me,ask me out for dinner,i ask mum and she say okie,so i went out and went imm wif them,was quite fun?cos long time nv went out wif them le,bt LL nv go,cos she cannot,and i nv had dinner wif them as home having steamboat,i promise mum to be home at 6 bt i was late =x,and hav my dinner alone xD,lolx..alrite,blog till here..




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
5:26 PM