Sunday, March 16, 2008
If cutting myself is foolish,teach me a better way then...when i need care,nobody juz giv me a damn,and nw,after ppl realise the scar on my hand,everyone was asking me promise nt to do it again...then teach me,wat can i do when i am sad?Wat can i do to control myself frm dropping tears?Since my hand already hav the scar,wat for i need the care nw?I dun need anymore?I am used to lonely?I am juz a person who go in to a class tat does nt belong to me everyweek...and i dun giv a damn anymore,listen to my mp3,do wat i noe,hack care wat other things tat i dun hav to giv a damn,friendship becoming weak,family always hav so much prob coming up,when will it stop?Who is the idiot make everything become lik tis?Come out,i wan to challenge wif u,i wan u giv me back the happiness belongs to me and everyone around me...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:43 AM