Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Went sch by myself as usual..bt today was having a bad weather..and i walk to sch after left the mrt train,i nv bring umbrella so walking in the rain alone..sound pathetic uh?xD Use to it anw,nt afraid anymore,the feeling is plain le...reach sch,wait for friend to come,when he come then we sit thr oso do nth,teacher wan us study for the phase test NEXT thurs=.=,so early study?So we pon for half an hr lik tat..went down to eat breakfast,then back to lab again,sitting thr do nth,juz wait for time to pass?LLA lesson,the lesson i lik among the all,hm..having quiz,then do the wkbk,write wat do u see urself when u look into a mirror..then watch video,er..nt really enjoying the video,having headache plus eyes pain..anw,i still lik the previous video "freedom writers",i guess it was the name bah,nt sure =x,then recess,meet LL,she was wif some ite friends of hers,then we went to buy food and eat,i was so emo,feel sori to her tat i didn't wan to talk to her as i feel so blank inside my heart,so after eat le i ask her went back to her classrm wif her friends as her lesson start 1pm and mine start 1.30pm,she went back wif her friends and she say lata if can,she come out after marking her attendance,and i say ok..i went to toilet after she went to classrm,the feeling begin..using the tag to cut again,feel so relax instead of pain..and LL called me,missed call 2 times and i didn't listen,called back her after done wif myself,she went out,asking me why nv listen her calls..i didn't ans,she asked me why look so sad and.. my tears start to flow out tat i shldn't,i told myself to control before she came out=.=,and i went to toilet lock the door,i ask her went back to her classrm first and i will went back after tat,she ans okie,asked me to msg her when i back to classrm,i continue to cut..and i feel lik i am dying,my heart r dying,actually no matter hw hard i cut,it's still a small wound onli?Then back to classrm at 1.40pm lik tat,i juz wan to be late for lesson,my friend D back at 1.45pm,he ask me why i sad sad de,then he say i look lik cry before bt i denied,hm..then after 3.10pm,we having break till 3.30pm,and vb lesson after tat,bored..till 5.30pm,release..wait for LL at cafe 1 till 6.25pm,she supposed to release at 6pm bt oso dunno why she so late xD,i didn't talk much to her oso,bt i still maintain my smile =),reach home at 8pm today,argh..blog till here,posting some photos..xD
the crazy side of me..
the one tat hav been accompanying me at my loneliness time...the one tat saw everything i hav done...




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
2:02 PM