Thursday, April 10, 2008
Hm..actually i hav nth to blog bt..really hav nth to do and bro nt at home as tomoro his b'dae,he went k-box ton wif friends lerHx,i am really so useless sia,can't even stop my friends and hav to go along wif them quarrel wif a guy tat i really dun wan to,nt becos of anything bt becos i dun wan my friends to get hurt or waste time doing silly stuff,forget it,juz go along wif them,tomoro having buffet party as bro b'dae,hm..will it be a fun one?Haix,juz hav some coldwar wif my friends,cos one of them juz dun cooperate the time we wan for tomoro taking "N" cert,forget tis,anw..i really dunno sia,the quarreling matter,it's really juz a small things,i dun giv a damn at all bt why they muz make till so big?R we gonna fight wif him?So wat if u all say we oso hav ppl?It's nt abt hw many ppl we hav,it's abt why shld we start tis fight?It's LAME!=.= Haix..tis fri my b'dae,i tink it will be a cold one?Cos friend having early celebration for me lerHx,and last thurs family celebrate my b'dae tgt wif sis lerHx,so tis fri nt gonna celebrate anymore,I hate it whenever i tink abt tis coming mon,cos it's the day when sch reopen,gonna go back to the lonely and bored life again,the life nt suit me sia,i hate it..i am still me,i nv changed!I still remain my own tinking,i wun change..bt why my life changed,the onli thing i change is i become more and more zi bi?Tat's wat my friends,family say..i nv told them wat i was tinking and my prob,cos i juz dun wan to,i dunno why,i can't say out wat i was tinking,i realise nw,whenever i was tinking things,bro will start to ask,wat u tinking,tink so much for wat?Lolx..i am tired and i hav too much to tink...my friends saw the scar on my hand too,ask me dun siao liao..lolx,hope i can wake up too..yiling,waked up!Dun siao le okie?Ur hand nv offend u xD




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
3:32 PM